Sergeant 564 Sam Dunlop and a colleague Russ Cox of the Hampshire Force Control Room are looking at what Hampshire Constabulary currently give to victims of crimes in respect of “Victim Care Packs” and how and when they offer them. They are looking at everything from the care pack name, the content, information accessibility, overall branding and design of what they could provide in the future.
The Victim Care Packs currently contain:
“What happens next” leaflet which explains the Criminal Justice Unit (CJU) process
“Your Voice Counts” leaflet
Local newsletter for the neighbourhood where the crime took place
Additional information relevant to the crime type and district focus E.G. Domestic Violence/Theft From Motor Vehicle
They would like your views or feedback on:
1) What information the aggrieved to any crime would like to receive or have access to (Generic and/or tailored information?)
2) What information is most useful to an aggrieved
3) Title of information packs – what do you think about them being called Victim Care Packs? Any other suggestions?
4) Accessibility of information and suggested format
5) Any thing else you would like to give feedback on regarding the current packs or suggestions for the development of the idea of a care pack or similar idea.
There remit is to start completely afresh and to create whatever is best for anyone who wishes to access or receive this information, addressing current day customer satisfaction on a cost effective viable basis.
Please reply to Tel Number 0845 045 4545 and ask for 71- 5125
Mobile: 07720 305613