The East Woodhay Society aims to benefit residents of the whole Parish (i.e. villages and hamlets of Woolton Hill and Broadlayings, Ball Hill, East End, East Woodhay, Gore End, Heath End, Hollington and North End) by: –
- promoting social activities in order to encourage a community spirit
- campaigning on issues of local importance, particularly those involving planning and the environment
- undertaking activities which improve our local environment
- supporting a charity nominated by the membership.
In order to achieve this, we will work to increase the EWS membership, arrange a number of events, raise money, canvass and communicate with residents within East Woodhay, work with other organisations within the parish, promote local activities, reference the Parish and Neighbourhood Plans as well as material from local government and other groups such as AONB.
We cover the area of Woolton Hill and the Parish of East Woodhay. East Woodhay Parish consists of the village of Woolton Hill and the hamlets of Ball Hill, East End, Heath End, North End, Gore End, Hatt Common, East Woodhay and Hollington.
To become a member please complete the online membership form
Please also see our Facebook page for regular updates on what is happening in the community
Mark Rand – Tel: 250898
The Chairman’s Report which was presented at the November 2018 AGM and highlights what the Society has been doing during the past year is here EWS AGM 2018 – Chairman Report
The Committee members are:
- Mark Rand – Chair Contact Tel: 250898 or via email at email@example.com
- Alan Stapleton – Secretary
- Bill Vince – Treasurer
- John Angle
- Avril Cole
- Louise Rand
- Mike Robinson
The committee accepts no responsibility for the quality of goods or services or views expressed via the information it shares through any medium including verbal, written, email and social media (Facebook Page)
Job Descriptions of the Committee